We are working with Signi now, which provides an electronic signature on your document in the CRM system.
By having all your documents automated, plus an electronic signature, you not only save paper, but time and everything is more efficient.
How does the electronic signature work in AutoCRM?
- in AutoCRM you can create a contract e.g. from the offer
- You then send the contract either automatically or manually to the customer via Signi
- The customer e.g. sign the contract via mobile phone
- You will receive a signed document in AutoCRM, which will be saved to the customer.
What is an electronic signature?
- Binding, legal electronic signature. The legal weight of such a document is the same as a document that is signed by hand.
- Security and remote identity verification via BankID and according to AML legislation, elctronic seal and time stamp are guaranteed
- Signature workflow option that makes work easier
- Secure archiving of documents in one place in Signi is a matter of course, but at the same time for each client in AutoCRM
You can find out more on Signi’s original website.